Volleyball Canada Centre of Excellence Prince George
The Prince George Youth Volleyball Club has formed a partnership with Volleyball Canada to offer a Volleyball Canada Centre of Excellence (VCCE) Sunday program, in the Prince George Region. The program will consist of grade 10-12, High Performance Stream athletes who have often chosen volleyball as their primary sport and are dedicated to reaching their full potential, with a desire to play post-secondary, professionally and/or for our National Team.
Transportation to and from the VCCE is the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian. Note: Registration in the VCCE will not affect a player's ability to play on their home school's volleyball team or club. The program will consist of a volleyball curriculum as set out by Volleyball Canada and is designed to enhance both club and high school programs to meet LTAD training guidelines for the Training to Train and Learning to Compete age groups. In short, Canadian Volleyball players are on on average 100 hours of training short per year during the ags of grade 10, 11, and 12. The VCCE program is designed to fill this need with professional coaching. For more information on LTAD please see http://vcdm.org/vision/solutions/
Registration in the Sunday High Performance Program will include:
- 10 hours of direct services from our Strength and Conditioning coach.
- Sport Leader Technology (on-line volleyball resource website)
- Personalized Strength and Conditioning plan including Functional Movement Screening and Assessment
- A member of the Volleyball Canada Centre of Excellence program, a National Player Identification system.
- Low athlete to coach ratio and individualized attention
- Unique and customized, including player development evaluations to assist athletes continue to strive for their personal excellence
- Sport Psychlogy and Nutrition Education Seminars
- Volleyball Canada Centre of Excellence Gear
- 10 Sunday training sessions (4 hr sessions, 40 training hours), in the Fall and Winter seasons.
Registration into the VCCE - Prince George program will be done by invitation. If you would like to participate in the program please contact Dave Dalcanale: email@example.com
$600.00 plus tax
If you have further questions, please contact:
Dave Dalcanale: firstname.lastname@example.org